Greetings of the Season. As the old year winds down, and the Winter Solstice beckons, I am moved to share some concentrations to help the coming year move in a more peaceful and loving manner.
Do not despair. Despair only blocks the heart, and impedes the flow of baraka. Always know that you are not alone. Your initiation links you with multitudes of realized souls who can be called upon to share light, and love and happiness. Start with your initiator, and work backwards. Sometimes, just repeating their names as a mantra can be most beneficial.
Do not surrender, or abandon your Concentration of Peace manifesting through the agency of Love, Harmony & Beauty.
Our founders (Sufi Inayat Khan, Murshid Sam, and Pir Moineddin) all had major disappointments in their lives; but did not allow the darkness to cloud their inner vision and never curtailed their work for The Message.
Always remember the great question:
‘If not me, then who?
If not now, then when?’
On a personal note: all is well in Virginia. Snow is melting, and our hearts are warm. Looking forward to soon being a fully retired former tribal textile person.
AND: June DHO approaches – June 16-21
Shasta amidst the re-growing greenery, and regrown ice pack.
Once again, we will dip into the Occult and Metaphysical portions of our transmission:
- Mother Mary May Meyer, Swami Jugud Bundu, The Great White Brotherhood, Ascended Masters, secret machinery within the mountain, flying saucers, aliens, – Wow! and that’s just a portion of it:
- Prophecy, intuition, inner sight, and the tools needed to train oneself: I Ching, Tarot, Numerology, Astrology, and the Bowl of Saki as ‘Openers’.
- We plan on visiting Shasta Abby & Jiu Kennet Roshi (our God Mother), doing the Praja Paramati Sutra at her cenotaph, and remembering our times together.
- Inshallah! Panther Meadows will be open and available. If not there’s Bunny Flats.
- Widow Springs for the healing waters, and the headwaters of the Sacramento River.
- And, hopefully, our dear brother Jeff Whittier (holder of Mother Mary’s physical treasures, and author of her biography – ‘ Good is Never Lost ‘) is planning on joining us.
- Many, many stories to share – from The I Am Society to Jack Schwartz.
Have sent in my deposit. Looking forwards to see you all in June.
all blessings and love
North Garden, Virginia
December 21, 2018
SHASTA June 16-21, 2019
Information for Registration:
We will be meeting and staying at the College of the Siskiyou’s in Weed, CA. Costs are still being worked on, but please send a $100 deposit to to reserve your space. Housing at the College is limited.
Send to Jude Sargent, 922 Stanyan, SF, CA 95117-3807.
Questions? Email – Murad or Jude
Please note: all DHO staff are volunteers, and pay full fees. Left over monies are donated to a local charity.