For all DHO Initiates:
World Wide Zoom Meeting
DHO Annual Meeting
Monday, June 21, 2021 & Tuesday, June 22, 2021
2 hours each day *
10am-noon PDT, 11am-1pm MDT, noon-2pm CDT, 1pm-3pm EDT,
6pm-8pm London, 7:00-9:00 Berlin, 8:00-10:00 Moscow.
We will cover the following subjects:
• Opening – Filling the Empty Bowl with the Divine Breath – Hakim Saul-uddin
• The Mother/Goddess as a Channel for Healing – Sarfaraz Knight
• Tea Space-Healing Space – Siddiq Von Briesen
• Humor and Laughter as Healing Tools – Nazruddin Eddie Greenberg
• Embodying the Healing Breaths and Zikr – Ananda Cronin
• Healing Ritual, homework – Hakim Saul-uddin
• Dreams and Healing – Azima Lila Forest
• Amulets to Carry the Baraka – Micheal Endlich
• The Ramayana on Trusting Faith – Habiba Carol Hale
• Healing Zikr and Bringing in the Light from the Solstice – Murad Finkelstein
• Healing Ritual – Hassan Raven Wolf
• Closure – Hakim Saul-uddin
For people new to our meetings or our family, please chat with Ayesha Bonnie Henning at the meeting.
Inshallah, we will have our next U.S. in-person meeting June 2022 in Portland, Oregon. More on this later.
*If needed, please use this Time Zone Converter to find the start time where you live: