* The Lama air, the Lama earth, the Lama sky, the Lama sunsets!
* The magnificent dome, looking out through the 8-foot octagonal window transports one through time and space *The Prayer room, not the KIVA, is steeped with so much PRESENCE. We were graced with morning sits, afternoon healing ritual prayers with Asha, and evening transformational wazifa with Firdousi.
* The incredibly delicious food, presented with such beauty and passion.
* The Joy of REUNION with so many new and old BELOVEDS
* The Processional up to Murshid's Maqbara was powerful. The mass energy helped to propel even the non-hikers.
* The laying of white, green and gold darga cloth of Moineddin Chisti on Mursid's grave...it was given to Lama and will be kept in the Maqbara Hut.
* The laying of the calligraphy rug that Saul was given by Auntie Helen which covered Murshid's body until burial. (What a story of how mother Mary instructed Auntie Helen to go buy the rug...and the money appeared)
* The openness and candor of Mansur Johnson relating stories of Murshid and our family. Thank you for your priceless work, and we will all buy cases of the book, MURSHID! Please come again.
* Meeting Sara Morgan, hearing her Murshid stories. "God is your LOVER not your jailer!" Hearing her talk about Murshid's woman's class and how special that transmission was. I wish we could do a Mushid's Woman's Weekend and invite many of the original woman's class so we could feel the energy.
* Having the "subtle TEA" ceremony with Asha.. .perhaps the crown of ALL the Dervish Tea Ceremonies!
* Zikr with Ananda is like tuning the radio to the ECASTY station. Many beautiful tunes... same incredible frequency.
* The pre-Tibetean "BON meditation on transmission" was given to us by Ananda at the Maqbara one early morning. She took us to levels on other planes impossible to describe. I felt a sensation of opening going across my shoulder blades, energy going back and forth, I soon realized it was a chipmunk that was trailing across my back and soon ran down my arm.
* The woman's zikr of the prophets in the female form was the most powerful expression of this song I have witnessed. We are so blessed to be in the PRESENCE of so many who can tune into the transmission and make it a REALITY.
* The work of Murad in helping us integrate our body & spirit. So simple, yet so powerful when done.
* The saying of the Heart Sutra by Jean-Pierre at the Maqbara by heart...
* The morning meditations at the maqbara, doing Mursid's zikr followed by the BEAUTIFUL HU dance around Murshid's grave.
* The hike to the high ridge, the flutter of the pinion leaves, the radiance of the flowers, the REMBRANCE of true beauty beyond the fire, beyond the form.
* The group concentration on " Transitions and Transformations" was an incredible process. So much hima, longing for manifestation for a higher ideal, whether it be aging to saging, wholistic hospice care, Sufi centers engaging both both pre-school and elder care... with the guidance of Murshida Mariam and Farishta MAY OUR WORK BE MADE MANIFEST.
* The making of the 33 BEAD flower essences from the flowers on Murshid's grave.
* The HOMEWORK Saul would give us at night. The first one was as we go to sleep to ask Murshid Sam what our next 33-year assignment was! One other piece of homework I remembered was to reach our hand up to Murshid as we were going to sleep. Dreams the next morning are always interesting.
* The finding the GREAT INVOCATION in the outhouse. (Saul had left it there...and I picked it up)
* The walk of Hanuman the Servant as given by Noel is a gift to be remembered as well as the walks of Mary in her many forms given to us by Khadija.
* I love Saul's presentations of the many walks, an accelerated class that is a great model for teaching us concentration in a multitasking world.
* The energy of the the Healing Ritual in the Dome knocked me off my feet.
* So many blessings, it goes on and on. 33 beads...so many beautiful expressions of Murshid. We are so very lucky to have the freedom, power, and joy of this transmission.
* Thank you for your service Lama... Thank you Murshid.
Sarfaraz Cathy Knight