Finding Unity within Diversity:
The annual meeting of the Federation of the Sufi Message returns to Charlottesville, Virginia.
APRIL 11 – 15, 2007 Wednesday dinner through Sunday lunch
Dear fellow initiates in the lineage of Hazrat Inayat Khan,
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the eighth annual meetings of our Inayati family.
As we enter the 21st century, we encounter many of the same problems which Hazrat Inayat Khan found when he first traveled to the West.
On the one hand: There are wars which threaten to become world wide, while religious and racial enmity threaten to engulf us in sectarian hatred and violence.
On the other hand:
We have the Sufi Message of Spiritual Liberty, and our dedication and commitment to its unfoldment in the world.
The suffering world calls for the peace and understanding which Pir O Murshid Inayat Khan brought as the Sufi Message. It is our precious opportunity to make Peace within our own extended family, so that we may offer Peace to the world at large.
We are hopeful that all 6 manifestations of our Inayati family will join together. We are all needed. Please do your part to encourage all the pieces of the tapestry to come together in prayer and mutual honor.
Please remember that each order has 30 participants. Contact your order directly to secure your place.
Saul Yale Barodofsky
Co-ordinator for the Sufi Ruhaniat International
110 South Street – Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
- Dates: April 11 – 15, 2007. Wednesday dinner through Sunday lunch.
- Place: Camp Holiday Trails, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Costs: approximately $50 per day – plus housing .
- Housing: on site (rustic) $30. Per night. There are also various local hotels at all prices levels, and there will be some guest space with locals.
- Transportation: Plane, train and bus – all service Charlottesville. One can also rent an auto at your arrival airport.
- International guests: we suggest that one fly into Charlottesville, Virginia from your entrance city.
- Pick up at the Charlottesville airport (or train and bus station) can be arranged.
- For group registration by Order, please contact: Daisy Schrock